A brief guide to navigating and accessing the application follows.
(1) Search button - allows you to search for a specific article
(2) Download - allows you to download the entire edition. Once the current day has been downloaded, the icon will change to a trashcan to indicate that you can delete the download by clicking the icon again
(3) ePaper - Returns you to the current ePaper view
(4) News Feed - Displays the current news feed based upon your selections
(5) News Feed Selections - Displays your current selection choices.
The app defaults to selecting all topics. Click the Edit button to remove a topic, and Done to finalize it. If you decide that you want to add a topic back, you can scroll down to the bottom of the list and click the plus to add it back in.
(6) My Content - Any articles bookmarked or editions downloaded will be located here
(7) Settings - Page that allows you to access your preferred settings, the ability to clear your cache, and so on under App Settings.
My Account allows you to log out or in.
Data Usage enables you to control whether content can be downloaded with mobile data or only on WiFi, Clear your Cache, and control how often downloaded editions are deleted.