A brief guide to the controls for the browser version of the ePaper follows.
(1) My Account – Link to your account page at ajc.com
(2) Full Screen – Expands the reader to full screen on your device
(3) Slider – Allows you to zoom the view in and out
(4) Page Fit/Fill – Adjusts the display to maximum height; the page fill adjusts to display maximum width
(5) Single Page – Displays a single page
(6) Double Page – Displays two pages
(7) Page Number/Arrows – Use the inner arrows to move one page left or right or the outer arrows to go to the first or last page. You can also click on the page numbers and enter the number of the page you wish to go to.
(8) How to Use – Opens the overlay that helps you navigate the ePaper
(9) Create Clipping – Allows you to clip a specific article or section of the page. Detailed instructions on how to use this can be found here
(10) Print – Prints the paper. Allows you to print the entire edition or a range of pages. Detailed instructions on how to use this can be found here.
(11) Bookmarks – Save a page from the current edition that you can easily reference at any time. Detailed instructions on how to use this can be found here.
(12) Download – Download multiple pages or the entire edition as a PDF. Detailed instructions on how to use this can be found here.
(13) Back Issues – Lists available ePaper back issues with links to each one
(14) Share – Share a page or story via email, Facebook or Twitter. Detailed instructions on how to use this can be found here.
(15) Search – Search for a story by keyword on any date
(16) Sections – Shows a drop-down list of the sections of the paper. The menu stays open until the icon is clicked again
(17) Menu – Opens edition options and user options